Acquiring a Loan – How it works
- It is fast, easy and confidential
- No credit checks are involved
- Upon approval, the cash payout is immediate
- No administration fee
- No need to call ahead for appointment
We are licensed Pawn Brokers for over 20 years and when you need a loan, Dundas West Pawnbrokers shop is here to help.
You can count on Dundas West Pawnbrokers for fast, friendly, reliable and uncomplicated service, which simply means that an item of value is pledged in exchange for a loan.
A wide range of items, is accepted as collateral.
Here’s what you can pawn at Dundas West Pawnbrokers:
- Jewellery– gold, platinum, diamonds and various precious stones.
- Electronics– gaming consoles, laptops, and LED TV’s.
- Tools– power tools, commercial power tools.
- Musical Instruments – acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, saxophones, trumpets, violins, trombones, banjos, and amplifiers.
- Large Items– generators
- Bicycles and Motor Bikes– motorcycles, dirt bikes and high end bicycles
Bring any of the above as collateral, have professionally appraised and receive cash on the spot. Get what you need when you need it and leave pleasantly satisfied.
We’re experts in what we do. Have been in business since 1995 and have many happy repeat customers. We are here to help you any way we can.
Terms & Conditions
All loans are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Loan may be renewed by payment of interest & applicable service charges on or before the one year anniversary date of the loan.
- Loan is redeemed by payment of principle, plus interest & applicable service charges on or before the one year anniversary date of the loan.
- Interest is 2% per month simple interest
- Other applicable charges may apply
- Cash or Debit are the only forms of payment accepted
- Government ID required, other than Health Card
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A loan or loan ticket is not transferrable to other persons.
- It is the responsibility of the client to notify Dundas West Pawnbrokers of any change of address or lost loan ticket.